- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9047626939
- Other Contact Info: 9047626939
- Street: 130 Cooper bay court
- City: saint augustine
- State: Florida
- Zip/Postal Code: 32092
- Listed: August 10, 2017 7:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Jonathan Lawson 130 Cooper Bay Ct. Saint Augustine, FL 32092 ▪ 904-762-6939 ▪ email@example.com
Objective: I am seeking a full time position that requires my exceptional organizational as well as interpersonal skills. I am a self motivated professional who seeks to use the knowledge and experience I have achieved thus far. I look forward to utilizing my extensive experience that I will apply towards your company to improving on customer care.
Self-directed, customer service skilled professional who provides timely and accurate data to ensure reimbursement for patient services. Follows policies, procedures, and guidelines to assure consistent quality. Maintains and ensures patient privacy and confidentiality.
§ Ability to work in fast-paced, high-demand environments.
§ Actively participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of goals.
§ Knowledgeable of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
Office power point ▪ MS Office word ▪ Practice Management Software. Quickbooks
Ultimate Medical Academy, 09/2014
Diploma – Medical Administrative Assistant
Comprehensive training included:
Schedule and confirm appointments in assisted living facilities, doctor offices, healthcare clinics, hospitals, and organizations that offer medical records services.
Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
Maintain medical charts and electronic medical records (EMR/EHR) systems.
Obtain insurance authorizations for procedures, gather medical histories, and collect payments.
Tradesmen International Inc. 02/2016-Present
· fire sprinkler system installation company garage and office space hanging
· home and office prep, demolition, and space cleaning
· office wall framing, sheet rock installation
· assistant in single and double door and window installation from small and large double pane
· assistant in A/C unit and condenser replacement installation
· assistant in home roofing prep, removal, rewrap and replacement of clay and sheet shingles
Americas Best Eyeglasses and Contacts (Internship) 02/2015-06/2015
Medical administration assistant/Retail Eyeglasses and Contacts
· Phone call Management and Responsible for scheduling appointments during weekly hours
· Conduct information transfer with patient’s insurance providers for health benefit coverageational
· Responsible for conducting orders for patient’s contacts and eyeglass wear and conducting proper training of current eye wear as well as maintenance
· Clerical duties of data entry as well as Medical Record Management
· Billing and Coding
· Input of all medical/financial information into QuickBooks
· Meeting quota’s of daily sales goals
Army National Guard 05/2013 – Present
Cumings Diesel, Detroit Diesel, Catapiler Diesel Engines
· Engine Repair: air cooling system, replacement of glowplugs, repair exhaust system, repair electric systems, replacement of engine parts, pistons, flywheel, camshaft, drive shaft, half shaft, etc…
· Engine Maintenance: replacement of traffic lighting, oil change, transmition fluid change, fuse change out, windshield wipers and blade replacement, battery replacement, etc…
· Brake and Tire repair
· Forklift Operator Class I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
U.S. Navy 06/1999 – 08/2012
Boatswains Mate 14 yrs experience of Active Duty
§ Navy Security with law enforcement tactics, weapon training
§ Firefighting training with equipment repair and maintenance training
§ Recruiting training with skills of area canvasing, microsoft office program, interviewing, public speaking, office management
§ Rigging skills in 1 ton to 50 chain hoist, cargo and refueling at sea operation, anchoring operation, painting, refurbishing rigging equipment, crane operations, search and rescue operations, floor maintenance, floor scrubber operator
§ Administrative duties: ordering of supplies, inventory, delegating tasks to my crew of 20 plus personnel that I was in charge of. Responsibilities include operating forklift, hand truck, dollies and pallet jack to load, unload and move freight. Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments and placement of materials within docking area. up, maintain and rotate storage locations depending on available space and demand of stock. Receive a wide variety of supplies and specialized items requiring special handling. Receive, package and prepare material for shipment, compilation of reports and warehousing procedures for the movement, storage and distribution of supplies Communicate with freight lines to ensure that deadlines are met for the customer. Prepare and process inventory and production reports, screen and identify shipping and receiving documents for discrepancies, and direct shipments to shipping or storage areas. Identify, examine, classify, accept and disposes of a wide variety of materials and property. Prepare property for shipment, distribution and storage
157 total views, 1 today